Photo

Piercings and Tattoos: Does you has them?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Maybe, but needles and I don't get along to well. At least not the hypodermic kind. <.<
nmjUGDL.jpg

#22 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Well anyway it looks great.
I know that feeling. I have drawn most of the characters I've written about.
A couple of them I even designed in video games first, like within the character creator of certain games. Champions Online was good for that.

My oldest character came from Phantasy Star Online :3 I gave her a little backstory when I made her, and she evolved from there.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#23 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

Maybe, but needles and I don't get along to well. At least not the hypodermic kind. <.<

I mean, very few people *enjoy* getting tattooed. At least not in an immediate sense.
Sometimes you've just gotta have the ink under your skin, and you put up with whatever you've got to in order to get it there.
But yeah, it's not for everybody. ~shrug~

My oldest character came from Phantasy Star Online :3 I gave her a little backstory when I made her, and she evolved from there.

Hah! I remember that game. I sank *far* too many hours into that game. What class was she?
I also tend to assign backstories to characters I play in games, even when it's not necessary.
I don't think he needs to be immortal. I think all he needs to do is to write the right story. Because some stories do live forever.

#24 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Far too many indeed >.> I got the original on Dreamcast when it came out. I've had like...fuck, idk. On DC I had like 4 level 100s, and on the GC version 8 200s, and quite a few on the PC version lol. Fucking can't wait for PSO2 next year.

She was a HUney :3 Her backstory kinda sucks, now that I think about it. But it spawned some awesome mini-stories.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#25 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:35 PM

I had it on Gamecube, I think?
Sounds like you sank more hours into it than I did, though. I also can't usually focus on one character in any game, ever. Needless to say I'm bad at MMORPG's.
I don't think he needs to be immortal. I think all he needs to do is to write the right story. Because some stories do live forever.

#26 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

Yeah I played a lot of it >.> I actually helped with a fan game called Indocron which was a text-based version of PSO. Sadly it's dead now. It was fun to play though.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#27 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

In what way did you help with it?
Sounds pretty neat, although I have difficulty with MUDs and other text-based games.

#28 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

Ideas mainly. The developer was a member of a forum I was also on, so there was input from quite a few of the long-standing members.

LL1Yc5i.gif

#29 dodonique

dodonique

Megabyte

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • LocationHere. There. Everywhere.

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:27 AM

In one of my stories, the girl has the words Never Forget tattooed on her wrist. I want that same tattoo.

To be human is to err so...err

#30 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

When people ask you what you don't want to forget, you should tell them, "I don't remember."

#31 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

I have my lip pierced and misc ear piercings.

I plan on getting at least two more piercings in undisclosed locations and as of right now no tattoos.

When I go back to see my sister we're getting matching tattoos with each other's initial inside and eventually I want to get two small ones on my hip bones in memory of two of my friends that dies within the last few years.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#32 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

Which side is your lip piercing on? I gots one of those too.

#33 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

Middle.

Labret.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif

#34 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:30 PM

Oh sweet.
Mine's on the left side.
I'm way asymmetrical.

#35 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

I might get a tattoo, being artistic I could draw up a design (And I have a lovely young ladyfriend walking around NC who has a tattoo I designed on her.) and get it done on me.

However, I don't fare well with needles, not affraid, I just get nauseous.

As for piercings, no. I have none, and I find them unattractive. (even a stud will ruin a solid otherwise 10/10 girl for me.)

5A5DjRW.gif

#36 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:49 AM

Related

#4: You're all psychos

#37 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

Being an artist would make it so much easier to get tattoos. I'm lucky enough to have some very talented friends, but it would be much easier to just do the artwork myself than commission it.
You're crazy, though. Women with piercings are awesome. They're omnomsome. Om nom nom.

Wolfie, which of us are psychos? XD
So far it seems like a 50/50 split.

#38 Lord_Zamboodu

Lord_Zamboodu

Megabyte

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell, California

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:21 PM

I have one tat on my chest of a dragon and working on getting 2 more tats. I used to have 3 holes in my left ear but let them close 3+ years ago.
Posted Image

#39 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

When you say, "working on," like... what stage of the process are you at?

#40 Lord_Zamboodu

Lord_Zamboodu

Megabyte

• Members
  • 530 posts
  • Location7th circle of hell, California

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

Currently I am designing the specific tat I want to have on my arm in honor of my daughter. Maybe her first and middle name with roses and her zodiac sign. With roses being the color of her birth stone. The second I am not quite in the visual stage yet just know I want it on my back. I like to take my time and be fully satisfied with the image as it will be on my body until I loose that part of my body or I die.
Posted Image