Photo

There's a new Humble Bundle out right now!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Aresem

Aresem

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationMichigan, the really white part outside Detroit. You know what, Detroit, let's say Detroit.

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Same deal as the Holiday bundle, the games cost any price you wanna pay but you get more (the current bonus is World of Goo) if you pay above average (which is, once again, just under $6)

It's a pretty sweet deal, it's for a good cause, and you get to pick how much of the donation goes to who. Just to clarify, since the website is making it a little ambiguous, this is NOT exclusively for mobile devices! That's just an added bonus, you get access for every platform available just like the last bundle.

Be charitable, get discount games. It's a great selection, and it's too cheap to ignore :D
Steam: Captainakuto

360: Captain Akuto

My signature makes all the ladies moist.

#2 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

These are great deals, and it's always nice to see the community involved with charity.
nmjUGDL.jpg

#3 Chukkzy

Chukkzy

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:21 PM

I think the humble bundles are getting too frequent to be honest, it should be something special once in a while.I used to get excited about the first few.
Posted Image

#4 Aresem

Aresem

Kilobyte

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • LocationMichigan, the really white part outside Detroit. You know what, Detroit, let's say Detroit.

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

The point isn't to excite you. It's a charity... The more often it's happening the better xD The games are bonus incentive, at a serious discount.
Steam: Captainakuto

360: Captain Akuto

My signature makes all the ladies moist.

#5 (V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

(V) (`m`) (V) ︵ ┻━┻

Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

• Members
  • 10,996 posts
  • LocationThey're coming to take me away..

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:49 PM

That's an awesome idea.

If I get any money on my b-day I'll have to look into it.

ΝΙΨΟΝ ΑΝΟΜΗΜΑΤΑ ΜΗ ΜΟΝΑΝ ΟΨΙΝ

obazNZl.gif