• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:09 PM

it is made from the tears of a thousand tortured souls, bound by the promise of the sages that evil shall never again walk the land..its also says that in order for a blade to hold such magical power it has to be made of pure metals such as Azurine, Crimsonine, and aqaunine.

I assume because you're Link you just read the manufacturers mark on the bottom of the blade

#22 L!nk123

L!nk123

Byte

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

nope every time i save that stupid princess she gets kidnapped and the sword goes back to that god forsaken pedestal. But yes i wrote it down when i had it last.
Posted Image

#23 Wolf

Wolf

Zettabyte

• Members
  • 6,487 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

nope every time i save that stupid princess she gets kidnapped and the sword goes back to that god forsaken pedestal. But yes i wrote it down when i had it last.

It's what she lives for man :lol:

some people never change.

#24 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

Some bitches are too dumb and attention depraived, so they do this crap to feel important.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#25 TheAdmonisher

TheAdmonisher

Bit

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:35 AM

Realistically...the Super Saiyans would win hands down. I like Star Wars more but come on....

#26 KingShamroc

KingShamroc

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSanford, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

It'd really hard for me to compare these two since I'm a huge fan of both but I have to agree that Dragon Ball Z is on a completely different level. However, you could also look at it this way: what about the Force? Just think about it. As strong as you may be, if you can't use the Force then you can't really fight the Force. Some might say that a Saiyan elite would be able to muscle his way out of a Force Choke but no mortal strength has ever broken one before.
"You told me my fear would keep me alive but I died afraid, in pain, and alone."

#27 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

As early as season two of Dragonball Z they basically say that Goku is a telepath now.
He and Frieza rock some pretty hefty mind powers, like throwing rocks (or an island in Frieza's case).
A lot of characters from Dragonball Z have many of the same abilities that force users possess, but also have the massive physical attributes on top of that.

Perhaps they both share the same universe, just at different times, or in different timelines?

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#28 KingShamroc

KingShamroc

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSanford, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

I can see different times being acceptable since Star Wars is "a long time ago" and Dragon Ball Z is set up in a futuristic setting. Of course the universe is so ridiculously vast that they could just be in two different corners of the universe where the rules are set a bit differently than we're used to.
"You told me my fear would keep me alive but I died afraid, in pain, and alone."

#29 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

A long long time ago, but somehow in the future.

How awesome would it be if Goku just showed up and broke Emperor Palpatine over his knee, smiled, and teleported back across the universe to his own side.

#30 KingShamroc

KingShamroc

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSanford, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

He's probably eat all his food too.

#31 KingShamroc

KingShamroc

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSanford, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:25 PM

Ugh. Typos.

#32 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:35 PM

Edit button, bam.

I don't think The Emperor would even have any food.
I am pretty sure he relies on the sadness of children to sustain him.

#33 KingShamroc

KingShamroc

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSanford, NC

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for the tip.

I suppose when you have unlimited power and are thousands of years old hunger isn't something that bothers you. But there has to be an employee kitchen for the Stormtroopers though. With the number of troops on the Death Star I'd say even Goku could meet his match trying to eat all that.

#34 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

Im not so sure about Goke meeting his match.
If he wasn't such a nice fellow he would probably just eat entire herds of cattle, alive.

#35 KingShamroc

KingShamroc

Bit

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSanford, NC

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

What if Goku learned Buu's attack to turn people into food? I don't think he would be able to resist.

#36 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:40 AM

That would be a terrible day indeed.
He would probably just turn inanimate objects into food, like trees and mountains.

#37 idk

idk

Terabyte

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

it's kind of like comparing a Warhammer spacemarine with a spartan from the haloverse. space marines are engineered to take entire planets on their own, a spartan would struggle to take one covenant ship over.

I've seen the math done (Including the spacemarine's stupid OP abilities like acid spit, under skin armor, and other abilities) but nonetheless, it's an interesting debate to see.

Fact remains, The characters from DBZ have abilities that are just not present in Starwars (Instant transmission, which even krillin can use, for example) it's sad to say, but a handfull of sayins could probably tear the galactic empire apart on their own. (Consideing DB lore, the sayans where tasked with taking over planets (often with force.)) as well as with taking city destroying energy attacks, laser weaponry, or even the lightsabers would have little effect on the body of a Sayan, let alone a super sayan+. Though it would be interesting to see how force abilities could be used against a sayan.

5A5DjRW.gif

#38 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

The more powerful Sith would probably be able to just mush your brains, or give cause an embolism in your heart or brain by force of will.
So that might work against a Sayan or other powered race.

#39 The Robstar

The Robstar

Man Child

• Members
  • 2,068 posts
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

Simple, use the deathstar to blow up Earth, coz Goku cant breathe in space.... Besides all you gotsta do is spike gokus food with that heart virus and BOOM!!! Goku's dead...
THE HELL YOU READING FOOL???

#40 sithstalker081199

sithstalker081199

Byte

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

I saw this, and if it comes out, my life'll mean something