why have u posted a pic of ur leg? lol :P

tumblr_my2mijmVhL1rb06tgo1_500.gif

#22 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

In that case we are so gonna get alon great! x3 I have a pension for the random,weird and unexplained.

YAY! Another bro! <3

I wish I had a pension for random. I just have a shitty penchant for it.

Also, it's fucking awesome you're dating Chrissy. We're getting quite a few couples here now. Well...two. I need to find a girl, just to get her to post here.

Yeah Spleen & Tes and Dako and Chirss :3 I should get my boyfriend to make an account here too.. but.. NO. x3

Btw, yes Gothat, we fixed our little "problem" >> That boy has a way with words.. the bitch.

Zi9JkgO.gif

あ な た を 信 じ て い る 私 を 信 じ て 

#23 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

You are back together then? =)

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#24 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:05 PM

Well, its safe to say we never broke up. We just had a big-ish fight. See, the reason we know we love each other so much, is because every time we fight, we can't bear to stay mad or sad long enough to say we want to break up. Cuss every time when we have a fight, and I think of leaving him, it hurts to even think about. So when we made up, it was a relief, cuss we were both scared of parting ways ><

Zi9JkgO.gif

#25 Chrissaysay

Chrissaysay

Megabyte

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:09 PM

I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I thought you were asexual or whatever .__.

Bring him to the forums :>

#26 Löwe

Löwe

Byte

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationChattanooga TN

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

I honestly have nothing to add to this.....>.> Aside from the fact that Orange juice and Cranberry juice go well together. :3 I'm enjoying a glass right now. :D Oh! and me and Chrissaysay didn't meet on here. She told me about this place and it just took me awhile to make a profile.

Oh and Intelidiot I used to be with someone like that.Just because you love someone doesn't mean they are good for you. Trust me I'm finally let my lead weight go. If I hadn't I wouldn't have met Chrissaysay. <3 If he makes you happy then stay with him but not if it's at the cost of who you are or your sanity.

Posted Image

- Löwe -

#27 Chrissaysay

Chrissaysay

Megabyte

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:43 PM

^ What Dako said.

I've been there too :\

#28 Löwe

Löwe

Byte

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • LocationChattanooga TN

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

^ What Dako said.

I've been there too :\

Yes. I am random,smexxxxy and wise. x3

Posted Image

- Löwe -

#29 Chrissaysay

Chrissaysay

Megabyte

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

Yes. I am random,smexxxxy and wise. x3

Don't forget silly and smartass :P

#30 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:21 PM

To answer your question about my sexuality Chriss, here.

From Wikipedia:

Romantic relationships and identity

Asexuals, while lacking in sexual desire for any gender, may engage in purely emotional romantic relationships. Terms concerning this are:

• aromantic: lack of romantic attraction towards anyone
  • biromantic: romantic attraction that is both heteroromantic and homoromantic (but not necessarily at the same time) – the romantic aspect of bisexuality
  • heteroromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of a different gender – the romantic aspect of heterosexuality
  • homoromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of the same gender – the romantic aspect of homosexuality

I happen to be Hetero romantic.

Now, about my problems in my relationship. Seeing as I've been full on asexual (see aromantic) in the past I had never partaken in any type of relationship. And ever since I started dating my lover its been a bit of a problem in terms of getting used to. See, since I've never been through this experience, I tend to over think things, making things more complicated than they have to be. So I take the blame for some of our fights. Most of them always involve lack of communication. There will be days in which I text him, and he will not text me till its already night time. This, I take to heart, and automatically think he is ignoring me. And that's where it all starts. I start to think I am not needed, and that I am starting to bore him. And me, being a hard on victim of bullies, well, you can imagine how small things like these appear to me.

But its all good. We've had a few talks, and I understand a few things better now. I'm just an over reacting, over thinking kind of person. I always think its my fault.. Heehee x3

Zi9JkgO.gif

#31 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:32 PM

There will be days in which I text him, and he will not text me till its already night time. This, I take to heart, and automatically think he is ignoring me. And that's where it all starts. I start to think I am not needed, and that I am starting to bore him. And me, being a hard on victim of bullies, well, you can imagine how small things like these appear to me.

Jesus. You've put into words something I never could. I'm 110% exactly the same as you. I know what that's like. Even though you know what you're thinking isn't true, you can't help but believe it all the same? =/

#32 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

Jesus. You've put into words something I never could. I'm 110% exactly the same as you. I know what that's like. Even though you know what you're thinking isn't true, you can't help but believe it all the same? =/

Gotha, who are you replying to sweetie? D:

Zi9JkgO.gif

#33 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

You, I was just saying that what you said (the bit I quoted), I am exactly the same about that sort of shit.

#34 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

You, I was just saying that what you said (the bit I quoted), I am exactly the same about that sort of shit.

Oh, but Gotha, look at your post. You didn't quote anything D:

Zi9JkgO.gif

#35 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

I did o.o

this: 'There will be days in which I text him, and he will not text me till its already night time. This, I take to heart, and automatically think he is ignoring me. And that's where it all starts. I start to think I am not needed, and that I am starting to bore him. And me, being a hard on victim of bullies, well, you can imagine how small things like these appear to me.'

#36 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

I did o.o

this: 'There will be days in which I text him, and he will not text me till its already night time. This, I take to heart, and automatically think he is ignoring me. And that's where it all starts. I start to think I am not needed, and that I am starting to bore him. And me, being a hard on victim of bullies, well, you can imagine how small things like these appear to me.'

OH! Lol, well I didn't see it, cuss I have the Dark Theme on. And the color of what you quoted was grey :3

Zi9JkgO.gif

#37 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

Well yes. That. I think my point sort of died, though. Pahah.

#38 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

Nawh don't worry :3 I understood your point. I'm glad I'm no the only one who thinks this way x3

Zi9JkgO.gif

#39 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

I'd rather neither of us did. =)

Oh my God I can hardly keep my eyes open.

#40 twa

twa

The Actual Administrator

• Members
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

Lol, why don't you go to sleep then? :3

Zi9JkgO.gif