• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chrissaysay

Chrissaysay

Megabyte

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

So, my boyfriend and I were looking for a [free] MMO to play together and we found this one :)

It's pretty good for a freebie in my opinion. Graphics are decent, game-play is smooth, experience curve isn't ridiculously hard or easy. The different races are interesting and unique from each other. Story-wise it isn't the most original, but we still dig it.

Check out the trailer:

There are massive PVP battles daily, but so far we haven't participated. We've preferred hunting and questing together. I'm a Lapin wizard and my boyfriend is a human knight--both level 20 currently. We're having fun, but we've been wanting more people to play with. Our two-player party isn't always sufficient. We especially need a healer and another melee fighter to help pull mobs.

The game is downloadable via Steam or the official site here: http://pandorasagaon...om/index.action

If any of you are looking for a good F2P MMO you should check out Pandora Saga!

My IGN is Chrissay. Hit me up in-game or on here if you're interested in playing with us ^^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pandora Saga, MMO, RPG, 3D, Atlus Online, Game, PC, Free, Online, Recruit