215 replies to this topic

#121 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Hello! (first I have to apologize for my bad english.) I am a ''nerd noob'' if you can say it like that... for some time a ago I was totally in to video games, but I stoppet because I was afraid to get dependent. My life was so boring without my old escapism. (So i guess I was dependent) But I decided to dont care! If that makes me happy so let me play fucking videogames! After I started play again a get a lot of friends and they introduced me to anime, lets plays and stuff. When i say I am a noob I mean that it is still a lot of things, movies, games, books, animes, TV-shows that i still want to get in to.
I am so happy that I decided to live out who i really am!

I joined this forum to talk with awesome people :)

Welcome, methinks you came to the right place.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#122 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:00 PM

Welcome to the forum. :)
nmjUGDL.jpg

#123 CreeperSlyth

CreeperSlyth

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWa state

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

Name? CreeperSlyth

dont be afraid i made this name up after reading Skullduggery Pleasent. I'm a pretty bad nerd :"( i'm have never played WoW or Runescape or whatever. i'm a Pathfinder, larper. lets be friends!

#124 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Welcome to the forum. :)
nmjUGDL.jpg

#125 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:15 PM

Welcome indeed.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#126 mycroftgames

mycroftgames

Byte

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Hey everyone,

I love games, math, video games, Tabletop RPG's and nerdsomeness!

I needed a new forum, so here we go!

If you want to know more:

Video Games:

Skyrim

Minecraft

TF2

Serious Sam 2 (just picked it up at a sale) 

Portal 2

and Trine 2

I am an amateur Blender animator, I play D and D, munchkin, Pandemic and Catan.

and I love star trek (Sisko if you ask)

Qapla!

#127 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

Welcome to the forums. :)

nmjUGDL.jpg

#128 Today I Change

Today I Change

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:05 AM

HEY!

So, I am new to this site - as I am guessing, so is everyone else on here! This account was created to advertise my writing and get involved in a few decent topics. I teach English in Greece after I had a mid-youth crisis, quitting my band, breaking up with my girlfriend and quitting my job

Here is a link to my blog:

Get in touch!

Jon

#129 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:14 AM

Welcome to the forums. Please don't advertise in your first post. Be active in the community, get to know us, and then suggest your blog. :)

nmjUGDL.jpg

#130 Zero

Zero

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationJamestown, NY

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hello fellow nerds. I joined this sight in hopes of finding friends and maybe more. That and nerds are awesome. I'm into alot of stuff so just message me or whatever :)

#131 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

Welcome to the forum, there's plenty of people here to make friends with.

nmjUGDL.jpg

#132 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

Welcome.

You are correct, nerds are awesome.

#133 Goddess Dominant Diva

Goddess Dominant Diva

Bit

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:38 AM

Hi. I'm Hope. I am working on my event planning degree. My needs are complex. I'm looking for a loving, devoted nerd who is dedicated to improving his or her or their life professionally and personally. I look for complete honesty, complete openness and complete trust in a relationship. I also look for mutual respect (unless he or she or they  tell me in advance that they don't want to be respectful in the bedroom and the level of disrespect they want to treat me with in the bedroom to see where my boundaries are). I also seek someone or a few someones who is/are sexually adventurous. I want to find my romantic soulmate(s) and marry him/her/them and have a total power exchange relationship with him/her/them. I'm bisexual with a female preference. I may not have sex outside of marriage with men because too many take advantage if I do. I'm a dark person to the point of being into dark wicca, vampyrism(although I mostly practice yoga, mudras, prayers and meditations from Hinduism now) and bdsm but not a dark enough person to lose my sense of compassion and empathy (most of the time.) I'm mostly dominant but sometimes submit. However, I could be in a total power exchange relationship that involves me mostly submitting and rarely dominating too. My immediate goal professionally is to have a day job that I'm passionate about that pays the bills, enables me to graduate college and leaves me with enough time and money to pursue one performing arts endeaver a year and nurture my relationships over the next six years. My intermediate goal is to be an event planner and take myself and lover(s) on vacations and retreats and workshops. My long term goal is to run my own business as a madam and courtesan (as courtesans were in sixteenth century Bombay India). I'm female. twenty six years old. Have a vampire pale complexion. Have dirty blonde hair and green eyes and have an overweight body type (no not fat or obese but overweight). I mostly wear dresses, skirts, high heels and make-up in Public. I lost my virginity completely for the first time just six months ago with a very special man but he never wanted the same level of commitment that I did and still doesn't. (Yes, I did everything else except vaginal intercourse with guys up until that point) Given Everything I told you about myself, my goals and my needs, how can I find what I want romantically from a nerd? Both online and In real life? I play furcadia under my username and my email address is hope3rose@yahoo.com if you can give me any ideas on how to find people like you on that game and irl and get what it is that I'm truely looking for. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

#134 Silver_rose

Silver_rose

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • LocationLoading...

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:24 AM

What an interesting introduction lol

Hello Hope

Because I can...

#135 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

Unusual introduction of the year award right there!

Welcome, good luck with your quest for romance and what have you. =P

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#136 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:29 PM

Welcome.

I now know more about you than I know about myself.

#137 No-Danico

No-Danico

Danger Zone

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationGA, USA

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:13 AM

I know we joked about making this place into a nerd dating site; did that happen when I was gone?

ElectricSevereKatydid.gif

My first novel, Seeds of Magic- Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Sony Store

#138 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

I know we joked about making this place into a nerd dating site; did that happen when I was gone?

Not that I know of, unless Emo and Jaz did it while I was busy. >.>

That being said, welcome new person!

nmjUGDL.jpg

#139 Benihime

Benihime

Megabyte

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • LocationDee. Eff. Dub.

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:34 AM

Hello.
Many moons ago I was a member of a forum.
It is now gone.
:(
image-54.jpg

#140 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:14 AM

Hey! I remember you!

nmjUGDL.jpg