215 replies to this topic

#101 Alda

Alda

Bit

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

Ohhh good then :D I was afraid you'd get me wrong!

#102 Guest_ElatedOwl_*

Guest_ElatedOwl_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

Haha, don't worry mate I'm only yanking your proverbial balls. I just like a bit of a mess about, don't mean any harm. ^_^

I think what I like best about you is most of the time you "speak" like an american would (well, you know what I mean) and then other times the brit comes full swing.

#103 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:49 AM

Aww shucks. :lol:

tumblr_om7nwjm5Wm1rsea1wo1_500.gif
Ask for my discord/Insta/Tumblr if you want.

#104 Bowsette

Bowsette

Tentacular!

• Members
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

Wow ~Gol you really love sausages don't you? You should try the German ones they're really good! I have a friend that also likes to call me Aldi so feel free to do so too :) and about the nickname hmmm perhaps I can use my nickname in call of duty, I'll change that.

He loves sausage in more ways than one, if you know what I mean.

LL1Yc5i.gif

“Shimatta! Bare… nan no koto kashira?”

#105 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

Thanks for spelling the joke out for everyone, Xiao. We would never have gotten it without your help. :<_<:

#106 Timathor Aznerac

Timathor Aznerac

Byte

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hello guys I am a nerd... I LOVE scfi, computers, D&D, videogames and spreading nerdism. I hope that one day that society will refrain from making more prejudices about nerds (No thanks to Hollywood) and hope to make nerds on top and Jocks/idiotic/popular people on the bottom.
One man is judged not by his strength but by his intellectual strength.

#107 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

Welcome to the forums. :)
nmjUGDL.jpg

#108 pierce

pierce

Bit

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Hi Nerd Forum! I'm Pierce (you can follow me on Twitter at: @piercebourgeois) and I'm here simply because I'm a nerd! :-)

#109 Calvary

Calvary

Conceptual

• Members
  • 6,624 posts
  • Locationwww.

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Welcome.

Vive le prolétariat, by the way. xD

#110 Coconut Man

Coconut Man

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 798 posts
  • LocationThe latest Smash Major

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Welcome! It's so exciting to see all these new additions to the forum!

fl9Uov4.gif

#111 CyberTetsuo

CyberTetsuo

Byte

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUSA,The South

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Hello I go by the name Tw1tch aka HipppiexNerdx420(my xbox GT), and after years of being called a nerd by everyone I know but still trying to be "gangsta" ive finally come to grips im a....nerd.

My main sense of nerdness comes from video games and education. In video games i always go for the hardest and preferably most complicated games I can get my hands on (of which there are only a few on xbox sadly so I might switch back to PC) and/or I will go for the RPGs or MMOs available that I happen to like (mainly Sacred 2 fallen angel atm but i might get back into world of warcraft or WoW)

As far as education im really into psychology,philosophy, and am starting to really get into the computer programming field and will continue when i get comfortable in my new apt and put the games down.

oh yeah and im a paranoid schizophrenic so i guess thats a first here? hope to get to know you guys better.
"how do you kill that which has no life?"-South Park Make Love not Warcraft episode

#112 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

ah people are posting here instead of making their own threads? Welcome everyone!

Mighty horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass. 

youtube.com/Geekcitypodcast

soundcloud.com/newgeekcity

#113 alex kidd

alex kidd

Byte

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Hi, i'm Mike.I haven't always been a nerd, but as i groow older I got more and more in to it. I'm still learning all the cool things nerddom has to affer.

What make me a nerd is; I'm in to comicbook, sci fi, super heros, and when I get my mind set on something i have to know everything there is to know about the subject, I'm a retro gamer/collector like alot, as my username may have given away( Alex Kidd, is the name of the hero from the first game i ever played.)

I'm here to get to know some fellow nerds, and to get some tips to get even more in to the awesome nerd culture.

#114 Affray

Affray

Knower of things

• Members
  • 5,753 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:20 AM

Hi, i'm Mike.I haven't always been a nerd, but as i groow older I got more and more in to it. I'm still learning all the cool things nerddom has to affer.

What make me a nerd is; I'm in to comicbook, sci fi, super heros, and when I get my mind set on something i have to know everything there is to know about the subject, I'm a retro gamer/collector like alot, as my username may have given away( Alex Kidd, is the name of the hero from the first game i ever played.)

I'm here to get to know some fellow nerds, and to get some tips to get even more in to the awesome nerd culture.

Welcome.
Hopefully our ways help to further enrish your already nerdy sounding way of life.

It is perfectly acceptable to fear and admire a being you could not possibly understand.

#115 SIlhouette

SIlhouette

Megabyte

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

G'day,

Im Silhouette, I was born a nerd, seems if you have a certain IQ then you can't be anything but a nerd. I am an Audio Engineer, I am also at university studying software engineering, video game design, and music.

Basically every aspect of my life is about being a nerd by the fullest deffinitions of the word. From being in the Air Force Cadets (flying planes, shooting guns) to being an IT consultant and a teacher for a youth group.

I guess its actually easier to say these are the things that I do that aren't nerdy...

Extreme Sports, Guitar (although i can play the terranigma overworld theme, guardia millienia fair from chrono trigger and the tetris theme...)

I suppose I am also into heavy metal and jump around in mosh pits \m/ ( ^o^)

so everything else about me is complete nerd to the core!

I guess I am here because I googled some stuff and it lead to some topics here which after reading I felt the need to reply to.

#116 Matty_poo

Matty_poo

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 770 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

But your name is alex

Mighty horse rocks, he rocks the fat ass. 

youtube.com/Geekcitypodcast

soundcloud.com/newgeekcity

#117 SpleenBeGone

SpleenBeGone

Deer Leader of the Goriest Revolution

• Administrators
  • 14,951 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Welcome to the forums. :)
nmjUGDL.jpg

#118 Diabolical_Jazz

Diabolical_Jazz

Gigabyte

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Welcome, Silhouette!

\m/ We can always use more metalheads around here.
I don't think he needs to be immortal. I think all he needs to do is to write the right story. Because some stories do live forever.

#119 bbgenderless200

bbgenderless200

Byte

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Hello new members of nerd forum! Welcome to the boards. Please take a bit of time to make a thread and introduce yourself, tell us some things about yourself and why you're here, and where you found us at. Most importantly, enjoy your time here and have fun. :)

Hello i'm bbgenderless 200 and i like stuff and things.

I've already made my two threads, one intro and the other dealing with the D&D alignment system.
http://nerdforum.org...system-are-you/

Here's a link to it.

#120 Rakel

Rakel

Bit

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

Hello! (first I have to apologize for my bad english.) I am a ''nerd noob'' if you can say it like that... for some time a ago I was totally in to video games, but I stoppet because I was afraid to get dependent. My life was so boring without my old escapism. (So i guess I was dependent) But I decided to dont care! If that makes me happy so let me play fucking videogames! After I started play again a get a lot of friends and they introduced me to anime, lets plays and stuff. When i say I am a noob I mean that it is still a lot of things, movies, games, books, animes, TV-shows that i still want to get in to.
I am so happy that I decided to live out who i really am!

I joined this forum to talk with awesome people :)